Play with Bugdroid, the Android Robot, in a memory game!
Memory is a card game to exercice your memory. The cards are laid face down and you have to discover all the pairs of matching cards to get to the next level. Tap the cards to flip them. If they match, they disappear. If not, they are turned back over. The level is completed when all the cards have disappeared. To maximize your score on each level, discover all the pairs in minimum time, in minimum turns, by discovering several pairs in a row and by winning the bonus of the day.
You can read more about the classic memory game on the Wikipedia article.
The game features 5 single player modes: practice, card challenge, turn challenge, time challenge and blackout challenge. Each one can be played with the following grids: 1×4, 2×2, 1×5, 1×6, 2×3, 1×7, 1×8, 2×4, 3×3, 2×5, 2×6, 3×4, 2×7, 3×5, 2×8, 4×4, 3×6, 4×5, 3×7, 3×8, 4×6, 5×5, 4×7, 5×6, 4×8, 5×7, 6×6, 5×8, 6×7, 6×8.
The practice mode allows you to play freely all the grids without any constraints.
In card challenge mode, all the cards are shown at the beginning, then turned back and all the pairs must be found without any mistakes.
In turn challenge mode, the level must be finished in minimum turns.
In time challenge mode, the game must be finished in time.
In blackout challenge, the cards previously found come back on the board at each blackout.
The game also features 3 multiplayer modes: bot, LAN and Bluetooth.
In the bot mode, you play against one of the 5 existing bots, each one having different memory capability.
In the LAN and Bluetooth modes, you can play by turns against another player.
A the end of each level, the score is calculated according to level, cards, turns, time, difficulty and a bonus of the day. At the end of each game in either card challenge, turn challenge, time challenge, blackout challenge and bot mode, the score is saved among the high scores (the high scores list can be cleared). The score can also be published to the online leaderboard. If so, the player may unlock an achievement depending on his score and game statistics.
Main original features
- 25 Bugdroid cards
- 30 levels (from 1×4 to 6×8)
- 5 single player modes
- 3 multiplayer modes including LAN and Bluetooth
- Supports portrait and landscape screen orientation
- 2 themes (black and white)
- Online leaderboards and achievements
- Export/Import player
- HD graphics
- Tablet ready
- Sound effects
- 2 languages: English and French
- Full Internet access [?] permission is used for checking latest available version (optional), viewing and publishing scores online (optional) and advertising. The game is still fully functionnal without any internet connection.
- View network state [?] permission is used to know if your device is connected to the internet.
- View Wi-Fi state [?] permission is used to get your LAN address for you (for others players to join your game).
- Bluetooth administration [?] permission is used to discover other players device’s and to enable device discoverability (for others players to see your device).
- Create Bluetooth connections [?] permission is used to play a multiplayer game over Bluetooth.
- Control vibrator [?] permission is used to provide in game feedback.