Another new feature of the release 0.13.0 is the Quick select player. On the main screen, you can long click on the player box to display the list of other existing players, enabling you to change from the current player to another.
Let’s see this in action in the following screenshots.
A new feature has been added in the release 0.13.0: Cards rotation. This feature randomly rotates cards on the board. So the cards are not all straight, they can also be turned by 90°, 180° or 270°. Update your settings to enable/disable this new feature.
You can see this feature in action in the following screenshots.
A new release is now available on the Google Play Store! This release is a major release with many new features and improvements.
Note that the LAN and Bluetooth modes are not compatible with previous releases.
- 5 levels: 1×4, 1×5, 1×6, 1×7, 1×8
- Theme: Black (black background, black cards, black selectors, …)
- Random card rotation on board
- Settings for players
- Fast player swaping
- Settings for bots (names and speed)
- Give up a game
- Improved preferences screens
- Sending of application Play Store link by e-mail, SMS, …
- Links to Google Play and official Facebook and Google+ pages
- Minor changes in navigation
- Fix some bugs (chance calculation, blackout challenge)